Monday 18 April 2022

Real Life Stories Books - Raised In A Christian Home

I was raised in a Christian home, married a man from a Christian home, and we raised our children in a Christian home.

My life was built on a solid trust that God would be there --- and he has never failed me.

Raising six children, helping raise my own and husband’s orphaned siblings, taking care of “Papa”, sometimes the work seemed unending. Having been taught to be thankful and sing praises helped me get through. We never had a lot of extras, but we always had everything we needed. I know God took care of that.

When I reflect on my life, I am proud of the people I helped raise. Living a Godly life by example and showing them God’s love helped create a loving bond. Never doubt that people are watching how you handle the good times and the bad. Let your life be your testimony.

Real Life Stories Christian Testimony Books
Jim and Carla Barbarossa
Phone: 219-762-7589
Email: jimbarbarossa7@gmail.com or jim@step-by-step.org
Website: https://www.reallifestoriesbooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment