Thursday 28 April 2022

Everything Was Falling Apart - Real Life Stories

 

I was going through a period in my life where everything was turned upside down. I was at a job that required me to work over 55 hours a week, my home life was very stressful, and I had started to distance myself from friends and family.

My job started to become a very hostile environment. Life at home was even more hostile. I started to see everything that I had worked so hard for falling apart. I would cry myself to sleep at night and would cry at work in between breaks. One day at work, I couldn’t catch my breath. I had the biggest panic attack that I had ever had at my desk. They called 911, and I was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. The doctor came in and told me he was going to put me on medicine that would stop the panic attacks. However, I wouldn’t be able to work or drive a motor vehicle. The medicine would basically keep me sleepy and sedated all day long. I went to the pharmacy to have the prescription filled, and the pharmacy told me the medicine was on backorder. As soon as the shipment came in, they would call me.



I went home and cried out to God. I began to pray Mathew 18:18.

“Verily I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Real Life Stories

I began to use my authority and quote God’s word. I never had another panic attack from that day forward. For about like to this type of inspirational story Visit : www.reallifestoriesbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment