Wednesday 18 August 2021

What Leaders are saying​about using Real Life Stories Books

In the year of 2012, God strategically and divinely connected Pure Gospel Ministries with Step by Step Ministries. God ordained a meeting between myself and Jim Barbarossa, better known as The Shofar Man. I thought I was going to this meeting for the sole purpose of purchasing some Tallits, but God the Master planner and strategist had an extraordinary purpose much bigger than either of us knew at the time. Our church was hosting a One New Man conference, and I was led to invite Jim and Carla to attend. They attended the conference, and a divine connection was instantly made between the two ministries.


Jim invited my wife and myself to one of the Unity Gathering meetings that he and Carla were facilitating. During this meeting, we were introduced to a new concept of believers in 5-fold ministries, working together without competition, personal gain, or agendas to evangelize the world. We were introduced to Step by Step Ministries, which was like no other ministry we had ever come in contact with.

Jim exposed us to the Evangelism Ministry that God downloaded to him and Carla. We were told in these meetings that every believer has a testimony that should be written and shared for the glory of God. We were given free Evangelism Tool
 such as Real Life Stories Volumes 1 and 2. We were strongly encouraged to pray over and distribute these books as we go about our daily lives.  After attending several meetings, Jim asked my wife and I to write our stories to be included in Real Life Stories Volume 3. I immediately wrote mine, but my wife was reluctant and took a while. My wife hesitated because she didn’t think her testimony was significant. This was a big step for both of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment