Thursday 13 January 2022

It’s Time to Pray - Real Life Stories Christian Testimony Books



 If you have already confessed your sins and cried out to God, you are saved. If you have not, it’s time that you do. Pray this right now:

Dear God,

I acknowledge You as the Creator of all things. I admit that I am a sinner, and I deserve the Fires of Hell. I kneel at your feet and ask for your mercy and forgiveness of my sins. I believe that Jesus Christ is your son. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins, and I believe that you raised Him from the dead. Jesus, please come into my heart and fill that place in my heart that belongs only to You. Jesus, I declare You Lord of my whole life today. I ask you to show me my life purpose, plan, and destiny for which I was born. Fill me with your Holy Spirit and with all the gifts you have for me. I will confirm my salvation by telling others what you have done for me. Thank You for saving me and giving me abundant life!

Now that you are a child of God, pray this prayer to your Father Daily!

My Father in Heaven,

Hallowed be your name.

Your kingdom come.

Your will be done.

On earth as it is in heaven.

Give me this day my daily bread.

And forgive me my trespasses,

As I forgive those who trespass against me.

And lead me not into temptation,

But deliver me from the evil one.

For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.

For more “Real Life Stories ”  Visit : http://www.reallifestoriesbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment