Sunday 24 October 2021

Do you remember Your day of Salvation?

 

My Day of Salvation!

I remember it, like it was yesterday!!

Another day, I remember like it was yesterday, happened 3 days after my day of salvation.     

On that day, a man of God challenged me to write my testimony, put into a 3 fold flyer like a tract and start giving it to people in everyday life.

On that day I became an Ambassador for Christ. On that day I choose to live a witnessing lifestyle, daily letting people around me know that God had provided a way of escape from sin and that through Jesus Christ their sins could be forgiven and they could be connected to God!

What I just described is found in 2 Corinthians chapter 5 :17-21.

Every born again Christians first ministry starts in these scriptures. The moment we are saved, Jesus gives us the ministry of reconciliation. Telling sinful man how they can be forgiven and connected to God through Jesus Christ. If we are not first doing this ministry, none of our gifts and callings will be fruitful!





The day I agreed to write and use my Salvation Testimony to reach out to lost people, I also accepted my place as an Ambassador of the Kingdom of God!

As an Ambassador of God when the issues of life come against you, you stay the course and you keep telling people about Jesus!  As an Ambassador of God your all in, there is no turning back.
Your citizenship and Life are all about the Kingdom of God!
When you live as an Ambassador of Christ, you live in resurrection power! You live with a confidence of who you are in Christ! You know your purpose ! You know your mission!
Yes! The issues of life still come, but they do not control your life!
As an Ambassador of the Kingdom, with Kingdom responsibilities  you stay focused on Kingdom business!

I am so grateful today, that I was challenged to be Christ Ambassador!

If you would like to know more about answering the call to be and Ambassador for Jesus.
You can Freely watch our 12 part video series at this link:

http://www.reallifestoriesbooks.com/free-videos.html#/

Please tell all your email, Text and Facebook friends about this Free Video Series!!

These Free Videos can help people you know!!


Coach,
Jim and Carla
219 -762-7589
Www.reallifestoriesbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment