Wednesday 23 June 2021

 


Real Life Stories Christian Testimony Books are helping  Christians  Overcome the Fear of Sharing Their Faith!    
 
Hi Jim and Carla,
I started passing out
Real Life Stories Christian Testimony books in April 2019. I have given away hundreds of books ,  and have only had three people refuse a book.  One person was honest she had a different belief about who Jesus is. The other two just said no thanks.  Some Christians,  remind me there are different ways to witness.  
A few Christians have said they were interested in passing out books.  I tell them your contact information is in the book.

The Mission Continues!!!  
 
I no longer have fear of rejection or concerns about what others think about how I live my faith. 
I, Thank the Lord for this Break Through !!

 Thank you Jim and Carla!

Peace and Blessings

 
Jan
Carrier of Hope
Bloomington, Indiana

Coach
Jim and Carla
jimbarbarossa7@gmail.com
Www.reallifestoriesbooks.com
219-762-7589

No comments:

Post a Comment