Thursday 22 April 2021

What are Christians using Real Life Stories Books Saying?

 


Before using the Real Life Stories Lighthouse Christian testimony books, I didn't realize how important it was to share my testimony with others. It was just my story.

Since coauthoring and witnessing with these books, my perspective has really changed. I was too shy to talk to people, but little by little I am breaking out of that shell by just leaving books where I am led to leave them or just saying,"Here is a free book for you".
I have even started leaving them with my tips at restaurants and drive-throughs.

I am grateful for this ministry because it allows anyone, even shy people like me, to share the good news.

Denise
Gary, Indiana

Please pray for Denise as she continues to carry, 2 Real Life Stories Christian Testimony books in hand and uses them under the Holy Spirits direction.

Pray for Denise to have favor with businees owners in Gary, Indiana, to get permission to place Real Life Stories Christian Testimony book displays in their businesses.

Pray for the offering of books to open people up to receive prayer and to talk.

Pray for any remaining fear, shyness, or
feelings of not being able to leave her as she continues to obey God and walks out her witness daily.

Pray for Denise to teach others what she has learned!

Pray for Denise to become a Disciple Maker!

We thank God, for Denise being willing to learn!!!

If you? Are Shy and are willing to learn we can help you!!

Order a case of mixed books today, and we will add, "at no charge" a DVD to help you get started:

http://www.reallifestoriesbooks.com/store/p1/Real_Life_Stories_Sample_Case_Book_Pack.html#/


Thanks for praying saints!
Together we are making an Eternal Kingdom Difference!!

No comments:

Post a Comment