Wednesday 5 August 2020

It's Testimony Time!

On Saturday, July 20, 2019, we went out to dinner. We had our grandson, Blake with us. I had Jim take Blake to the bathroom before we left. I went to the ladies' room, & there was a lady in there who lost $20. She was trying to find it, but she had no success.
 
I went to the car. I started to tell Jim what happened and he said I found $20 , outside of the bathroom & I turned it into the lady at the podium. I said, I need a book & I need to go back in there. I need to tell that lady about her money.
She said, Oh Wow, this is awesome. As she was looking at the cover, she said my dad was an addict for 18 years.
 
Thank You so much!
 
I then asked the lady about the money, that Jim turned in. She said no one turned any money in. Then I said it's probably the other podium. She then stopped at another counter where she was picking up her to-go order. She told them about her money, & they called the other counter & a lady brought the money to her! She was so happy to have the money back. I told the lady you have to take our picture! So she did! She thanked me over & over. She said I can't believe you came back in here, to make sure I got my money back. Then she said & I can't believe your husband turned the money in & didn't keep it for himself! Then she said what a priceless husband you have!


At this point, I was able to give 7 books to the employees that was watching this happen!
 
When they read the Testimony Books they will see that it was a believer in Jesus that found and returned the money and God gets the Glory!!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment